There are number of candidates who want to do job in banking field. This is the time when banks release vacant seats for different posts and select eligible, intelligent and skilled candidates from all applied candidates. For selecting best and skilled candidates, bank authorities conduct recruitment process and same process will also happen in year 2018. Recently, central bank of India recruitment team wants candidates for many posts. They have placed official notification on their official web page so that interested candidates can become part of this process. Higher officials said that candidates will download official notification from web page so they have placed it here. They want skilled candidates for their branch which is situated in Deograh, Odisha, India.
Candidates downloaded notification in their system and check that officials want candidates for office assistant, office attendant and watchman cum gardener post. Notification has information about selection procedure, syllabus for preliminary and main exam, application form filling start and last date, fee submission procedure and last date, exam date and time, admit card issue date, result declaration date, age limit, educational qualification, format for attaching required documents, scanned signature and photograph. Candidates can apply for their specific post. In this article, we have placed all required information so that you can get information easily and apply for post before the last date.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2018 details are:
- Organisation name: central bank of India
- Website: centralbankofindia.co.in
- Total vacant seats: not specific
- Post name: office assistant, office attendant and watchman cum gardener
- Job location: Deograh, Odisha, India
- Job type: government job
- Apply mode: postal
- Selection mode: all interested candidates will go through from three rounds which are:
- Application fees: nil (for all posts)
- Postal address:
Regional Manager, Central Bank of India,
Regional Office Sambalpur,
Quantum Building, Modipara,
Farm Road, Sambalpur,
Odisha Pin- 768002
All specific information like age limit, educational qualification and others are different for different post and given below:
- Educational qualification: should have graduation degree like PGDCA / BA / B.Com / B.sc. computer knowledge is extra advantage for candidates.
- Number of post: 01
- Age limit: minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum is 40 years
- Pay scale: selected candidates will get Rs. 12000 / – as pay for one month
- Educational qualification: should have 10th class certificate with atleast 50 % marks. Candidate, who has computer knowledge will get preference
- Number of post: 01
- Age limit: minimum age limit for this post 20 years and maximum is 40 years
- Pay scale: office attendant pay scale for one month is Rs. 8900 / –
Watchman cum Gardener
- Educational qualification: interested candidates should have atleast 7th class passing certificate from one of famous education board or institute.
- Number of post: 01
- Age limit: age group which is decided for this post is 20 years to 40 years
- Pay scale: selected candidates for this post will get Rs. 6000 / – as salary for one month
Candidates, who want to apply Central Bank of India Recruitment 2018, should check that they are able to fulfill all requirements for their desired post or not. If you are eligible, then apply otherwise do not apply. Your application will be rejected by authorities and you will not get any information about this. Candidates, who are applying in this recruitment, should take a look on all instructions which are available in the last of official notification. Aspiring candidate should have to follow all instructions while applying because a single mistake may reject your application. Specific format for application form, academic details form and other forms are attached in notification. Take print of all forms and fill correct information in specific field and post your application to the above given postal address till 23 – February – 2018.
We will suggest you to keep a copy of application form with you for future need. Now, start your written exam preparation. Candidates, who will clear first round that is written exam, will remain part of this recruitment process. So, start effective preparation of written exam and get syllabus and exam pattern from official notification of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2018. You may also practice previous year question papers. Benefit of using previous year question papers is that you will get idea about exam pattern, number of section in exam, number of questions in each section.
Steps for applying in Central Bank of India Recruitment 2018:
- Go to web page of bank which is centralbankofindia.co.in
- Click on careers tab and choose the official notification for your post.
- Download this notification in your system
- Check application form and academic information form.
- Take print out such forms and fill all mandatory information in specific fields
- Place all documents and application in an envelope and post it to above given address.
for more info visit: http://www.studyfreeq.com/