Candidates, who are looking for government job for seaman and greaser post, can apply in the recruitment process which is conducted by Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC). CBEC release many vacancies for seaman and greaser in their Odisha department. Candidates, who want to apply in this process, will get official notification from web page of CBEC.
Notification has information like syllabus of written exam, exam pattern, selection procedure, application form filling start and closing date, admit card issue date, result declaration date, eligibility criteria, pay scale, venue of exam in each district and many important guidelines. All aspiring candidates must follow all guidelines while filling application form otherwise there is chance to do some mistake in application procedure. Some relaxation is given to SC, ST and OBC candidates in educational qualification and age limit as per Indian govt. norms. Some necessary information has given in this article so that you can use it form here.
Central Board of Excise and Customs Recruitment 2018 details are:
- Organisation name: Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC)
- Website: cbec.gov.in
- Total vacant seats: not specific
- Post name: seaman and greaser
- Job location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
- Job type: government job
- Apply mode: postal
- Selection mode: all interested candidates will go through from three rounds which are:
- Application fees: nil (for all posts)
- Last date for filling application form: 28 – 02 – 2018
- Postal address:
The Joint Commissioner (P & V)
Commissionerate of Customs (Preventive)
GST (Central Revenue) Building,
Rajaswa Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Information like age limit, pay scale, educational qualification and others are different for both posts which are given below:
- Educational qualification: aspiring candidate must have 10th class passing certificate from any recognized university or educational board in mate of fishing wheel.
- Number of vacant post: 12
- Age limit: minimum age limit for seaman is 18 years and maximum is 25 years
- Pay scale: selected candidates will get Rs. 5200 / – to Rs. 20200 / – as pay for one month with grade pay Rs 1800/-.
- Educational qualification: should have 10th class certificate with atleast 50 % marks with 3 years of experience
- Number of post: 03
- Age limit: minimum age limit for greaser post is 18 years and maximum is 25 years
- Pay scale: pay scale for one month is Rs. 5200 / – to Rs. 20200 / – with grade pay Rs. 1800/-
All candidates should have to know that they will have to join in Odisha state. So, before applying check everything and solve your all doubts. You can contact to help desk which is active on working days for solving your doubts. Now, fill your application form for your desired post in Central board of Excise and Customs Recruitment 2018. First round of this recruitment process is written test and all aspirant candidates have to clear this written test with scoring minimum passing marks. If you clear first round, then you will be part of this recruitment process. If you fail in this written test, then you will be out from this process and have to wait for next year recruitment process.
Steps for filling application form of CBEC 2018 recruitment:
- Go to official webpage of Central board of Excise and Customs Recruitment 2018.
- On this webpage, click on link “careers” tab.
- Now, you will be on new page where you will see official notification for seaman and greaser post.
- Download this notification in your system and read it in detail.
- Check application form and other forms which you have to fill, are attached in official notification
- Take print out of all forms
- Fill asked information in given field like your full name, email address, phone number, and education qualification and attach all degree and experienced documents.
- Keep all documents in envelope and write above give postal address in capital letter.
- On top place of envelop, you also have to write the name of post for which you are applying.
- Post this application form envelope and start preparation for your recruitment process.
- You should also keep a copy of documents which you have posted for future use
We wish you very good luck for your recruitment. You should have to do effective preparation so that you can get hired by recruitment authorities of Central board of Excise and Customs Recruitment 2018. For preparation, you can practice sample papers, previous year question papers which are available on the internet. For getting latest information, bookmark our web page because we update it for you when officials place any information on their web page.
for more info visit: http://www.studyfreeq.com/