There are number of candidates who want to do job under govt. organisation. In year 2018, many organizations release vacancies for different posts in all parts of the India. Recently, Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2018 has placed an official notification on their official web page so that interested candidates apply for this post. All interested and eligible candidates apply for their desired post and get hired in this recruitment process. Official recruitment team of this recruitment team said that they want skilled candidates in their department. So, every interested candidate should know that how to do their task and no special training is provide from central employment exchange.
Candidates, who are looking for job, can apply in Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2018. This time, Central Employment Exchange wants candidates for senior printer post and they have total number of 5 vacant seats. Recruitment team said that they want candidates from only some cities of the country and have vacant seats for those specific cities. Those cities include Delhi, Kullu, Panipat, Meerut, Srinagar, Jaipur, Chamoli, Jaipur and Varanasi. Candidates should have to save official notification in their system so that they can check any information in official notification anytime. This notification has all detailed information like number of vacant posts, name of post, job location, pay scale, application form filling date, admit card issue date, eligibility criteria, result declaration date and many other useful guidelines for each candidates. All guidelines must be understood by each candidate while applying for Central Employment Exchange.
- Organisation name: Central Employment Exchange
- Website: http://employment.delhigovt.nic.in
- Total vacant seats: 05
- Post name: senior printer
- Job location: Delhi, Kullu, Panipat, Meerut, Srinagar, Jaipur, Chamoli, Jaipur and Varanasi
- Job type: central government job
- Apply mode: offline
- Selection procedure for Central Employment Exchange 2017 is as follows:
- Online Written test
- Face to face interview
- Document verification
- Application fees: nil (for all posts)
- Postal address:
Director of Training (WT),
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship,
Directorate General of Training,
Shram Shakti Bhawan,
New Delhi – 110001
- Educational qualification: aspiring candidates should have passed 10th class from one of famous educational institute or recognized institute. One more eligibility criteria which is needed having Industrial training institute (ITI) diploma certificate in screen printing or fabric printing or textile printing or block printing trade. These vacant posts are for senior printer so aspirant should have minimum eight years of experience.
- Age limit: age of aspiring candidate for this process is not more than 30 years. On the basis of rules of government, age relaxation is applicable to SC, ST and PWD candidates.
SC / ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
SC / ST PWD: 15 years
OBC PWD: 13 years
Person with disabilities: 10 years
- Pay scale: selected candidates will get Rs. 5200/ to Rs. 20200/ as monthly pay with grade pay of Rs. 2800/.
Now, you know all information about Central Employment Exchange recruitment 2017. Before applying for this senior printer post, check the eligibility criteria in official notification. If you are able to fulfill asked eligibility skills, then apply for this recruitment before the last date of application. there are many documents which you have to present at the time of interview, so also check that you have all documents in required format and arrange those in given series. If you do not have even a single document then arranges it. Many guidelines are placed in the last of notification and all candidates who belong to different category, should have to read guidelines atleast once and try to follow while filing application form.
After applying in this recruitment process, aspirants must start their preparation for first round which is written exam. For preparation, they may use study material like sample papers, previous year question papers and mock tests. All these are available on internet and you can find it easily without spending money. For getting all latest information about post of Central employment exchange 2017, you can refer this article. We will update this article as new notifications will arrived on official site of Central employment exchange 2017or you can check all related information on official site.
Some of aspiring and interested candidates are here who do not that how to get application form and how to fill it. Just follow the below given steps and your precious time will be saved.
- Go to official web page of Central employment exchange which is http://employment.delhigovt.nic.in
- After clicking on careers tab, you will see notification.
- Save this notification and read it complete so that you can information
- In the last, application form is attached, you have to take print out of it
- Now, fill asked information in application form.
- Attach all documents with filled application form in the arranged manner
- Now, you have to post all documents at the above given postal address.
for more info visit: http://www.studyfreeq.com/