There are number of candidates, who are ready to do job under central water commission department. Many of candidates are looking for job in this department and checking the official web page of regular basis. Candidates are too much interested in doing job in central water commission and waiting for official notification. Central water commission released huge number of vacancies every year for different posts and hire best candidates for specific post. Recruitment team of central water commission department said that they have vacant seats in their department and eligible and interested candidates can apply for this.
In year 2018, central water commission recruitment said that they have vacant posts for skilled worked assistant (SWA) and they have placed official notification on their website. Recruitment officials of CWC 2018 said that they have placed official notification on their web page so that all interested candidates can get this easily. Official web page of Central water commission recruitment is www.cwc.nic.in . All information related to vacant seat is placed in this notification, so download official notification in your system. We also placed all important information below so that you can read it as soon as possible.
Central Water Commission Recruitment 2018 details:
- Organisation name: Central Water Commission (CWC)
- Website: cwc.nic.in
- Post name: skilled worked assistant (SWA)
- Total vacant seats: 22
- Vacant seat distribution according to category:
- UR – 18 seats
- SC – 03 seats
- OBC – 01 seats
- Job location: Patna, Bihar
- Job type: central government job
- Apply mode: offline and online (both)
- Selection procedure for Central Water Commission 2018 is as follows:
- merit list
- physical test
- Application fees: NIL (for all posts)
- Postal address:
Director, Monitoring Directorate
Central Water Commission,
23, Church Road No.01,
New Patliputra Colony,
Patna – 800013
- Educational Qualification: aspiring candidates for CWC 2018 must have 10th class passing certificate or ITI passing certificate or any equivalent certificate from well known educational institute or university
- Age Limit: Age group has been set for CWC 2018 interested candidates which is from 18 years to 30 years. As per government rules and norms, age relaxation is provided to SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates in upper age limit.
SC / ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
PWD: 3 years
- Pay scale: candidates, who selected in this recruitment process, will get Rs. 5200/ to Rs. 20200/ monthly pay and will also get grade pay of Rs. 1800/.
- Last date for applying online for CWC 2018: 28 – February – 2018
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application form (offline): 07 – 03 – 2018
Now, you have known about information of recruitment process. With each passing day, last date is coming so near. You can apply for this post either in online mode or in offline mode. Last date for both modes is given above. If you want to apply through offline mode, then place application form, photocopy of your all documents and latest photograph of you in an envelope and post it to above given postal address. Candidates, who want to apply via online mode, they should have to follow steps which are given below.
Steps For Applying Central Water Commission Recruitment 2018:
- Go to official web page of Central Water Commission Recruitment 2018 which is cwc.nic.in
- Click on careers tab and register by enter your name, email id and phone number.
- Use registration number, which you receive on phone number, for logging in to your account.
- Now, enter all asked information in specific fields and upload all scanned documents in specific format.
- Pay your application fees and submit your application form.
- You should also have to save this application form for further use.
for more info visit: http://www.studyfreeq.com/