This is government job official notification and Chief Judicial Magistrate Court recruitment team have placed it on their official site that many candidates from official assistant and watchman post have retired and there are vacant seats. Recruitment team said that they want eligible, skilled and talented candidates for filling vacant seats. Recruitment process will conduct very soon and interested candidates can apply for these posts. They have 10 vacant seats for office assistant and watchman. Official notification for these posts is available on the web page of Chief Judicial Magistrate Court so that all candidates will get information about recruitment process very soon. Official web page of Chief Judicial Magistrate Court is www.ecourts.gov.in .
Candidates must official notification with them because they can check any information in it. Before applying for this recruitment process, all interested candidates have to check that either they are eligible for these vacant posts or not. Do not apply for such posts if you did not able to meet eligibility criteria. In the notification, you will get information about selection procedure, application form filling starting and last date, application fees submission procedure and its last date, call letter issue date, result declaration date, joining date, exam date and time, pattern of written exam, eligibility criteria, pay scale, job location, name of posts, and vacant seats for each post. In this article, you will also get some information which are known by every interested candidate.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Court Recruitment 2018 details:
- Organisation name: Chief Judicial Magistrate Court
- Website: ecourts.gov.in
- Post name: office assistant and watchman
- Total vacant seats: 10 (9 seats for office assistant and 1 seat for watchman)
- Job location: Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu
- Job type: central government job
- Apply mode: offline and online (both)
Selection procedure for Chief Judicial Magistrate Court 2018 include two rounds, which are as follows:
- Written exam
- Personal interview
- Application fees: NIL (for all posts)
- Postal Address:
The Chief Judicial Magistrate,
The Chief Judicial Magistrate Court,
Vengikal, Vellore Road,
Tamilnadu, Pin code – 606604
- Educational Qualification: For getting job in chief judicial court, aspiring candidate should have atleast 8th class certificate from any recognized institute or educational board.
- Age limit: Candidates, who want to apply in Chief Judicial Magistrate Court 2018 recruitment process, should be in between 18 years to 30 years. There is some age relaxation in upper age limit is given to candidates according to rules and norms of state govt. Candidates, who will get age relaxation, are from SC, ST and OBC category.
- Pay Scale: For getting know about pay scale for this post, check the official notification
- Last date for applying online for recruitment 2018: 09 – February – 2018
- Last date for forwarding hard copy of application form (offline): 15 – February – 2018
When you are filling application form or want to forward hard copy of your filled application form, you should have to follow all guidelines which are available in the last page of official notification. Arrange your all documents in specific format and upload in online application form of Chief Judicial Magistrate Court 2018.
After filling your application, you should have to start preparation for first round of selection process which is written exam. For preparing written exam, get syllabus and exam pattern from the official notification. You can also take help from previous year question papers and sample papers because you have to clear this written exam. Candidates, who will clear written exam by scoring minimum passing marks, will eligible for next round of Chief Judicial Magistrate Court recruitment 2018. So, start your preparation and we wish you very good luck for your future.
for more info visit: http://www.studyfreeq.com/