School of Open Learning (SOL) in Delhi University (DU) provides the private courses for under graduate and post graduate. SOL is formerly known as School of Correspondence which is public University. It is formed in 1962 and is in Delhi. Official website of SOL is www.sol.du.ac.in . It is well established university for distance education in India. Under graduate and post graduate courses are for arts, commerce and science. Some courses for particular subject are also available. Under graduate courses are BA, BA (Hons), BCom, BCom (Hons), BA English (Hons), BA Political Science (Hons) and many more. Post graduate courses are MA, Mcom, etc. A well facilitated library is available which provides books and e books for all available courses. Thousand of student every year get enrolled in the SOL University and get qualified with good score. Sometimes, scene is like this that all seats filled but applications are still coming. Now, this is time for admissions.
Delhi University SOL BA/B.Com Admission 2018-19
A prospectus is available on the webpage of DU SOL for 2018 – 2019 admissions which is in pdf format. All interested candidates can download this prospectus in their system and can apply online for their desired course. Recently, candidates want admission in BA / B.Com course. First, candidates can check the detailed information about admission and course and eligibility criteria. If you are eligible for taking admission in this session, then apply before the last date. If you are not able to fulfill eligibility criteria, then do not apply.
New Vacancy – Air India Service Limited Recruitment 2018
Information in prospectus include selection procedure, name of the course, total number of vacant seats for specific course, application form filling start and last date, fee submission procedure and last date, counseling date, eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification and format for uploading scanned documents like certificates, photograph and signature. Other category candidates SC, ST and OBC will get relaxation in many areas like age limit, application fees, educational qualification needed for their desired course.
Many aspirants of DU SOL for BA / B.Com did not know how to fill online application form of DU SOL for session 2018 – 2019. They are wasting their time on the internet to search this application form but did not get anything. We have provided number of steps in this article so that all aspiring and interested candidates may apply for this admission procedure before the last date of application form.
New Recruitment – Shimla District Court Recruitment 2018
Steps for applying DU SOL for BA / B.Com 2018 – 2019:
- Go to official site of Delhi University which is sol.du.ac.in .
- You will see link that “apply here DU SOL for BA / B.Com 2018 – 2019”.
- First you have to register yourself by inserting basic information in registration form.
- Now, enter your complete name, mobile number and email address and submit it.
- After this, you will get registration number for DU SOL 2018 on your email id.
- Login to your account using this registration number.
- Enter all your basic details and educational qualification and upload scanned documents and choose the course for which you want to apply.
- Click on submit button and pay your application fees for this admission process in DU SOL.
- Now, you will receive confirmation message on your screen that your application for admission has been received and save it for future use.
You should have to take print out of this filled application form. You will need it when you go for counseling round. All interested candidates should have to keep in mind all important dates about this admission process and collect all documents before filling application form for DU SOL.
for more info and Govt. Exam study material visit: http://www.studyfreeq.com/