There is golden chance for candidates who are interested in teaching job. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has announced 68500 vacant posts in their education department for teaching posts. Higher authorities of UPBEB conduct selection procedure every year to fill vacant teaching seats in their department. Same selection procedure will also take place in this year so that interested candidates will get their desired job. Candidates are required for various subjects, so they may apply for their specific subject. Vacancies are limited in this education board and Lacs of candidates apply to take part in this selection procedure. Higher authorities conduct a written exam as the first round of selection procedure. Candidates have to clear this exam for getting eligible in further rounds of this selection procedure. This test is called as State Level Selection Test (SLST).
Higher authorities have placed the official notification on the official site of Uttar Pradesh basic education board so that all interested and deserving candidates may take part in this. Notification is placed on official site of Uttar Pradesh education board by higher authorities. Official website is www.upbasiceducationboard.in .Before taking part in UPBEB 2018 recruitment procedure, candidates must check to eligibility criteria. If you are able to meet all asked requirements for this procedure, apply for it before the last date of registration otherwise not. Candidates must save filled application form in the system and also save confirmation message when you receive after paying your application fees. Many important guidelines are given in the end of notification for all aspiring candidates which should be followed by each and every candidate. SC, ST and OBC candidates will get relaxation in application fees, age limit and marks obtained in written test as compared to general category candidates.
Some important details of Education Board Recruitment 2018 for Uttar Pradesh procedure are given here:
- Recruitment organization: Uttar Pradesh education board
- Official website: upbasiceducationboard.in
- Name of post: assistant teacher post
- Total number of vacant posts: 68500
- Job location: Uttar Pradesh
- Job category: state government job
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and after that they will called for an interview
- Pay Scale: Basic pay will vary from Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 per month with grade pay Rs. 1900.
- Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants must be citizen of India and must have residential proof of Uttar Pradesh.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must have completed graduation degree or its equivalent from a recognized university with minimum marks 50 %. If any of candidates have experience for this post or any other additional certificate, will get much preference. Candidates, who will have degree of B.Ed, D.Ed or CTET, will have more priority.
- Age Limit: Minimum age limit for applying this post is 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years. Other category candidate like SC, ST and OBC candidate will get some age relaxation in upper age limit which is approx 5 years. This age relaxation is given to SC, ST and OBC candidates as per norms of state government.
- Application Fees: General category and OBC category candidate have to pay Rs. 600 /- only as application fees while other candidates who belong to SC, ST will pay only Rs. 400 /- as UPBEB application fees. Physically handicapped candidate do not need to pay anything. They will allow for this post without any application fees.
- Application Mode: onlineImportant dates related to UPBEB 2018 recruitment:
- Starting date of online application: 25 – 01 – 2018
- Last date of online application: 05 – 02 – 2018
- Last date for submission of application fees: 07 – 02 – 2018
- Last date for making changes in application form: 15 – 02 – 2018
- Date of assistant teacher exam: 12 – 03 – 2018
If you are interested in this recruitment procedure and want to apply for this, take a look on all important dates which are decided by higher authorities of recruitment tam of UPBEB 2018 exam. Many candidates do not have any idea how to download recruitment notification from official site. They are searching it on internet but did not find anything related to it. We have provided number of steps in this article. Every candidate should follow them.
Steps to download Education Board Recruitment 2018 for Uttar Pradesh notification:
- Go to official site of UPBEB which is upbasiceducationboard.in .
- Now, click on link of “download notification for assistant teacher”.
- You will see notification on your screen.
- Save it in your system and take print out of it your future use.
Now, start preparation for your written exam so that you will get clear in first attempt. Syllabus is primary thing for starting any exam preparation and syllabus for all subjects is available on the official site. Also check exam pattern so that you will know that how many questions will be in exam and how many sections. You will also get idea that which topic is more important or which is less important.
For more info related to Education Board Recruitment 2018 visit: http://www.studyfreeq.com/education-board-recruitment-2018/