A recruitment notification has been placed on official webpage of Employees State Insurance Corporation for many vacant posts. Recruitment officials said that huge vacancies are available in their department in all states of India. Candidates, who are interested in any post, can apply before the last date. All recruitment related information is given below.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018 information from notification:
- Recruitment organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation
- Official website: nic.in
- Name of post: Clerk, MTS, UDC, LDC, stenographer and paramedical
- Total number of vacant posts: 1965
- Job location: anywhere in India
- Job category: central government job
- Selection Process: Two Rounds will be conducted in ESIC recruitment 2018 which are:
- Written or online test (aptitude test)
- Personal interview
- Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants must be citizen of India
- Educational Qualification: Candidates, who are applying in ESIC recruitment 2018, will have 12th class certificate in any stream with 50 % marks. Only 12th passing certificate is necessary for all posts in 2018 recruitment. Candidates should have to be complete 12th from any well known recognized university.
- Age Limit: All aspiring candidates for ESIC recruitment must be lie in between 18 years to 30 years. Some of the candidates, who belong to SC, ST, OBC, ex serviceman or PWD, will have age relaxation in upper age limit. This age relaxation is based on the norms and rules made by central govt.
- Application Fees: General category and OBC category candidate have to pay Rs. 300 /- only as application fees while SC, ST and other category candidates will be eligible for recruitment without application fees.
- Application mode: online
- Important dates related to UPBEB 2018 recruitment:
- Starting date of online application: 25 – 01 – 2018
- Last date of online application: 05 – 02 – 2018
- Last date for submission of application fees: 07 – 02 – 2018
- Last date for making changes in application form: 15 – 02 – 2018
- Date of assistant teacher exam: 12 – 03 – 2018
Vacant Posts Distribution State wise:
|ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2018||185|
|ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2018||485|
|ESIC Assam Recruitment 2018||30|
|ESIC Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2018||150|
|ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018||156|
|ESIC Odisha Recruitment 2018||49|
|ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment 2018||31|
|ESIC Chattisgarh Recruitment 2018||14|
|ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2018||163|
|ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018||205|
|ESIC Goa Recruitment 2018||26|
|ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018||02|
|ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2018||10|
|ESIC Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2018||14|
|ESIC Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2018||171|
|ESIC Tamilnadu Recruitment 2018||395|
|ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2018||228|
|ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2018||460|
|ESIC Chandigarh Recruitment 2018||141|
|ESIC Pondicherry Recruitment 2018||30|
|ESIC Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018||6|
|ESIC Bihar Recruitment 2018||21|
|ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2018||24|
|ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2018||163|
Some special instructions are given in the end of notification for candidates, who belong to SC, ST and OBC category. SC, ST and OBC category candidates will get relaxation in age limit, application fees, educational qualification and marks obtained in written exam as per west Bengal state govt. rules and Indian govt. norms. Many candidates did not know how to fill application or registration of Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018. They are wasting their precious time for checking steps but did not find any useful information. For their help, we have provided many steps. All candidates should have to follow all given steps in given manner.
Steps for filling application form of ESIC recruitment 2018 are given below:
- Go to official site of ESIC which is esic.nic.in and click on application form link. Now, you will be on new window and a small form may appear to you.
- Fill this form that requires your name, a password, valid mobile number and active email address and click on submit button.
- A unique registration number with your password will be sent to your registered mobile number and email address.
- Now, login to your account with registration number and password. Many tabs are visible to you in your account and you have to click on application form button.
- Now, fill your educational degree details, school certificates and other details.
- In application form, you also have to fill basic information about your family background.
- Now, attach all scanned documents (academic certificate, photograph and signature) in proper format otherwise documents will not be accepted by system.
- If you have any experience or any other activity certificate, then also upload it.
- Last step is to pay application fees. You can pay it either internet banking or via e challan.
- After completing all steps of registration process, you will get a confirmation email and text message on your email address and mobile number respectively.
We will suggest you to take print out of filled application form that may be needed in future for any reference. Now, start your preparation for exam and wish you very all the best for your exam and bright future.
for more info visit: http://www.studyfreeq.com/