There are many government jobs which you can apply and get hired on your desired post. This time, family court from Bilaspur has 14 vacant seats for different posts. Officials of recruitment team have placed an official notification on their webpage so that interested candidates can get recruitment notification from the last date. Official web page of family court recruitment 2018 is www.ecourts.gov.in . Visit this web page and download official notification in your system so that you can check detailed information. First check that either you are eligible for this recruitment process or not.
All candidates have saved this notification in their system so that they can use it whenever required. Notification has information like syllabus of written exam, exam pattern, selection procedure, application form filling start and closing date, admit card issue date, result declaration date, eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification for both posts, pay scale, venue of exam in each district, fee submission procedure and its last date and many important guidelines. All aspiring candidates must follow all guidelines while filling application form otherwise there is chance to do some mistake in application procedure. Candidates must upload all scanned documents in proper format as given in the notification otherwise your candidature may be cancelled without informing you. Some necessary information has given in this article so that you can use it from here.
Name of organisation: Family court Bilaspur
Job location: Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
Total number of vacant posts: 14
Post name: stenographer, assistant, vehicle driver, waterman, peon
Vacant post distribution:
- Stenographer – 02 posts
- Assistant grade III – 04 posts
- Vehicle driver – 01 post
- Peon / Farrash – 03 posts
- Waterman, Mali, chowkidar, sweeper – 4 posts
Application mode: offline mode
Postal address: chief justice family court Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh – 495001
Official website: www.ecourts.gov.in
Educational qualification: all desired and interested candidates for family court recruitment should have 5th / 8th / 10th / graduation degree in any stream from one of famous educational board or govt. recognized institute.
Age limit: Candidates, who are in between 18 years to 35 years, will be eligible for the family court recruitment 2018. 5 years age relaxation is given in upper age limit to SC, ST and OBC candidates. This age relaxation is given on the basis of the rules which are made by state government.
Application fees: for application fees, check the official notification
Selection process: candidates, who have applied for this recruitment 2018, will face following rounds
- Online written test
- Skill test
- Face to face interview on the basis of performance in the above both rounds
Pay scale: different pay scale is designed for different posts, like:
- Stenographer – Rs. 28700 to Rs. 91300 /-
- Assistant grade III – Rs. 19500 to Rs. 62000 /-
- Vehicle driver – Rs. 19500 to Rs. 62000 /-
- Peon / Farrash – Rs. 15600 to Rs. 49400 /-
- Waterman, Mali, chowkidar, sweeper – Rs. 15600 to Rs. 49400 /-
You will also have information for all exam related dates from the exam notification. You will get all dates like: starting date to apply for family court recruitment 2018, last date for applying, starting date for e challan and last date for fee submission, date for issuing admit card, result declaration date and interview date. Many interested and eligible candidates do not know how to apply for family court recruitment 2018. They just waste their time to fill application form but did not get useful information. We have given step by step procedure in this article; all interested candidates for this recruitment process must follow them.
Procedure for filling application form of family court recruitment 2018:
- Go to official site of family court recruitment 2018 and click on download official notification 2018 link.
- Notification will be saved in your system and read it carefully.
- Now, you have to download the application form for family court recruitment 2018
- Fill all information like educational details, basic information and others in specific blank fields
- Attach the Xerox copy of all documents like photograph and signature and academic certificates in proper format with the filled application form.
- In the next step, you have to pay application fees as per your caste category and attach application fees receipt with documents.
- Place all documents in an envelope and write the post name in capital letters on the top of envelope. Also write the address of recruitment team.
- Speed post this envelope to the address of recruitment team before the last date of application.
- Save this filled application form in your system so that you can use it whenever necessary.
It will be good for all aspiring candidates if they keep one copy of all documents with application form because they may need it in future especially go for interview round.
for more info visit: http://www.studyfreeq.com/