There are approx 20 vacant seats released in fisheries welfare department. Recruitment team of this department want eligible, skilled and interested candidates so that they can perform best during their employment. Huge number of candidates is waiting for this notification so that they can apply as soon as possible. Fisheries Welfare Board Recruitment 2018 said that all aspiring candidates should have to follow all guidelines which are given in the last of notification.
You must have filled application form for Madhya Pradesh fisheries welfare board before the last date of application form otherwise you will have to wait for next time. It will be good for you if you check eligibility criteria for this exam. If you applied for this exam and did not check eligibility criteria, then you will have to face so many difficulties in future. You will have to download notification in your system so that you will be able to get information like syllabus, exam pattern, educational qualification, age limit, number of rounds, application form filling start and last date, fees submission procedure and last date, and other useful guidelines. You must have to follow all instructions while filling application form.
Main information related to Fisheries Welfare Board Recruitment is listed below:
- Organisation name: Madhya Pradesh fisheries welfare board
- Website: http://mpfisheries.gov.in
- Total vacant seats: 18
- Post name: fisheries inspector
- Job location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Job type: state government job
- Apply mode: offline
- Selection procedure: Candidates, who applied for Madhya Pradesh fisheries welfare board 2018, will be selected on the basis of merit list
- Application fees: nil (for this posts)
- Postal address: Directorate of Fisheries, Fish Farm Bhadhbhada Road Bhopal – 462003
- Educational Qualification: All aspiring candidates for this recruitment process should have graduation degree of B.Sc or B.F.Sc from any well known educational university.
- Age Limit: Age of aspiring candidate for this process is not more than 45 years. Aspiring candidates should lie in between 18 years to 45 years. On the basis of rules of state government, age relaxation is applicable to SC, ST and PWD candidates.
- SC / ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- SC / ST PWD: 15 years
- OBC PWD: 13 years
- Person with disabilities: 10 years
- Pay Scale: No information about pay scale for fisheries inspector post in Madhya Pradesh state.
- Starting date for application form: Available now
Higher officials of fisheries welfare recruitment department said that all passionate candidates should have to start their preparation so that they can select easily. All candidates may also take help from previous year question papers, sample papers, mock test, model test series and other study material. Candidates must download the question papers in order to know about the pattern of the exam. Candidates who are preparing for the exam must download these question papers in order to score well in the marks. By solving the question papers, candidates will be able to know about how much they have prepared for the exam. Candidates must download the question papers in order to know about the pattern of the exam.
Candidates who are preparing for the exam must download these question papers in order to score well in the marks. By solving the question papers, candidates can will be able, know about how much they have prepared for the exam and where they stand for the exam. By practicing these exams, the candidates will get total knowledge say it be trick for solving examination on time, which is the main thing. One can also practice the examination online through the various websites which makes you available with various sample papers, which also calculates your speed and helps you in building up your speed for solving the examination on time.
Candidates should have to save the filled application form so that they can use it for future. All the documents, which you have placed in envelope, must also keep two or three copies with you. You will need all documents when you appear for the face to face interview. Also keep in mind that all information should be same which you specify in application form and which is present in your documents. If it is found that there is any mismatching in any information, then your candidature for this post will be cancelled automatically.
There is not so huge process for filling application form of Madhya Pradesh fisheries board. Go to official webpage and download the application form. You have to take the print out of it and write all necessary information in it. In the specific field, paste your colored passport size photograph and signature the application form. Without your signature on application form, it will not accept. Forward all documents at the above given address. After this, you should start preparation so that you can get hired.