There are number of candidates who want to do job in Footwear Design & Development Institute recruitment 2018. Recruitment team of Footwear Design & Development Institute placed a official notification on their webpage that they want experienced, skilled, intelligent and talented candidates for different posts. Recruitment team has released vacant seats for all posts like assistant manager, office assistant, system assistant, office attendant. Interested candidates can apply for their desired post by checking the eligibility criteria. Candidates, who are not able to fulfill eligibility criteria, must not take participate in this recruitment process. All candidates should have to download official notification in their system so that they can check every recruitment related information in this.
Necessary details that are known by aspiring candidate for Footwear Design & Development Institute Recruitment 2018
Organisation Name: Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI)
Designation: Assistant manager, office assistant, system assistant, office attendant
Total number of vacant posts: 23 posts
Vacant Post Distribution:
- Assistant manager (Admin) – 10 posts
- Assistant manager (accounts and finance) – 02 posts
- Assistant manager (ITSC) – 01 posts
- Assistant manager (P&RC) – 01 posts
- Office assistant – 06 posts
- System assistant – 01 posts
- Office attendant – 02 posts
Age Limit: Candidates from all age group can take participate in FDDI recruitment 2018. There is no specific age limit for any post.
Educational Qualification: Candidates, who want to be selected as telephone operator, must possess 10th class passing certificate having more than 50 % marks in their specific disciplined. Aspirants, with additional certificates, will get preference.
Application fees: NIL
Last date for submission of application: within 15 days of application starting
Experienced required: yes (for any specific post)
Selection Process: candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and face to face interview
Salary Offered: Candidates, who will be chosen for telephone operator post in Tamil Nadu electrical inspectorate, will get salary in the range of Rs. 19500 /- to Rs. 62000 /-. Selected candidates will also get grade pay.
Job location: anywhere in India
Job category: government job
Application mode: online
Job duration: 11 months (this is contract based 11 months job)
Educational Qualification: Different educational qualification is need for different post. Detailed information for vacant posts –
- Assistant manager (Admin) – Graduation degree in relevant stream with experience of 3 years or more. Candidates, who will have post graduation course in general management or personnel management, will get preference over other candidates.
- Assistant manager (accounts and finance) – MBA finance or M.Com with 3 years of experience or more
- Assistant manager (ITSC) – MBA, M.Sc, MCA, BCA or other educational course with 3 years of experience or more
- Assistant manager (C&PR) – MBA or PGD in public relation or placement and marketing and corporative marketing
- Office assistant – diploma or graduate in any stream with relevant experience of 1 year or more
- System assistant – B.Tech in CS or IT or diploma in CS or IT with 01 year of experience or more
- Office attendant – 10th class passing certificate from well known educational university
Now, you should concentrate on your exam preparation so that you will score highest marks in the written test. You must do preparation in an effective and efficient way so that you will get clear this exam in first attempt. Primary thing that you have need for preparation is syllabus. This is available on the internet and you can get it from there. You may download previous year question papers from internet without having any problem. You do not need to go to market for getting previous year papers and no extra money will be asked for such papers.
Steps For Filling Application Form Of FDDI Recruitment 2018:
- Visit official website of FDDI 2018 which is fddiindia.com.
- Now, click on apply here link and you will be redirected on new page.
- On this page, you will see a registration form.
- Enter your valid e mail and mobile phone number in this form and password.
- Click on submit button and you will get registration number on your e mail and mobile number.
- Login to your account using registration number and password
- Enter your basic details in the form and save it.
- Now, add your educational qualification in the form and submit it.
- In the next step, upload your photograph and signature in given pixel format.
- In the last, you have to deposit your application fees.
- Choose your payment method and pay application fees.
- You will see a confirmation message on your screen and also get text on your registered mobile number.
- Save this message for future use.
Candidates are also checking official site of FDDI on regular basis so that they will get all latest news and information because higher officials placed all information on their official website. Candidates should apply for this recruitment procedure, if they meet all eligibility criteria.