There are thousands of candidates, who are looking for government job notification so that they can work under government department. Government provides many benefits and facilities to their employees so it is dream of every person to do job in government organisation. Candidates are checking all government portals on daily basis but did not find any useful information. With passing time, they are preparing well for selection process so that they can score more marks in the exam and get hired as soon as possible. This is the time when government conduct recruitment process for hiring eligible, intelligent and skilled candidates in their departments. Now, west Bengal state govt. has placed an official advertisement on their web portal that they have 6 vacant posts for gram Sahayak and eligible candidate apply for it.
Official notification of Gram Rojgar Sahayak Recruitment 2018 has been placed on web portal which is www.birbhum.gov.in . Block development office (BDO) want eligible and skilled candidates so that will conduct recruitment process to hire 6 candidates on vacant posts. Candidates, who are looking for government job notification, must download this notification in their system and may check the eligibility criteria. If candidate is able to fulfill all eligibility criteria which are asked by recruitment team, then candidates must have to apply for this recruitment process before last date. Higher officials have placed number of useful instructions for all candidates. It is best for all aspirants if they read atleast once all instructions and should have to follow till recruitment process continues. Candidates from SC, ST and OBC category must also read instructions and should have caste certificate to get relaxations in major fields like age, educational qualification and more.
Every aspiring candidates should have official notification because it has detailed information for all recruitment process such as syllabus, exam pattern, educational qualification, age limit, number of rounds, application form filling start and last date, fees submission procedure and last date, admit card issue date, result declaration date, job location, date of joining, application fees, pay scale, number of vacant posts and name of vacant posts. For saving your valuable time, we have provided important information from official notification in this article so that you can check information and apply for this recruitment process before the last date.
Important Information For Gram Rojgar Sahayak Recruitment 2018:
- Organisation name: BDO Birbhum Gram Rojgar Sahayak
- Website: http://birbhum.gov.in
- Total vacant seats: 06 posts
- Post name: Gram Rojgar Sahayak
- Job location: Birbhum, west Bengal
- Job type: contractual job
- Apply mode: offline
- Selection Procedure: A merit list will be created for all applied candidates on the basis of their marks in 12th on the basis of merit list, candidates will call for personal interview
- Application Fees: Get to know about application fees from official notification (for this posts)
- Postal Address:
To, the Programme Officer (MGNREGA) & Block Development Officer,
Office of the Block Development Officer
Md. Bazar Development Block,
Birbhum, Pin- 731132
- All aspiring candidates must have passed 12th class from physics and mathematics stream with having atleast 55 % marks.
- Candidates, who have done 12th class from west Bengal education board will get more preference over the candidates who have completed 12th class from other educational board.
- Candidates, who will have 6 months experience working with MS Office, will have more preference.
- Age Limit: Minimum age required for this gram Rojgar Sahayak post 2018 is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years. There is age relaxation facility given to candidates who belong to SC, ST and OBC and PH candidates. This age relaxation is given to these candidates according to state govt. rules and norms
- Age relaxation for SC and ST – 5 years
- Age relaxation for OBC – 3 years
- Age relaxation for PH – 10 years
- Pay Scale: Candidates, who will selected for post of gram Rojgar Sahayak 2018, will get Rs. 8720 /- as monthly salary.
- Starting date for application form: Available now
After applying for this post in block development office in Birbhum, west Bengal, all aspiring candidates should have to start their recruitment process preparation so that they can get their desired post. Forward your application form to the above given address and also keep a copy of this application form with you because chance is that recruitment authorities may ask your application form at the time of interview. Also have the same photograph which you have pasted on the application form. if you want to know all latest updates about gram Rojgar Sahayak recruitment 2018, then bookmark our webpage and check it on regular basis. We update our webpage for you when recruitment officials update any new information on their webpage. So, keep in touch with us.