Recently the notification has been issued by the Himachal Pradesh Public service commission popularly known as HPPSC Tehsildar Recruitment and Tehsil welfare officer. The vacancies for the Tehsildar are on contractual and regular basis. The candidates who are interested must apply for these posts online on the official website of the HPPSC. There are total 9 vacancies of the Naib Tehsildar and 11 vacancies of the Tehsil welfare officer. This is a golden opportunity for those candidates who want job in Himachal Pradesh.
New Vacancy – UP Police SI Recruitment 2018
How to apply for HPPSC Tehsildar Recruitment 2018:
Age limit to apply
- The candidates who are eligible to apply should have minimum age of 18 years and the maximum year is 45 years.
- For Naib Tehsildar the minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 45 years.
- For the post of Tehsil welfare officer the candidate’s minimum age must be 18 years and the maximum age should be 45 years.
- According to the rules and regulations of the government , the age relaxation is provided to the OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates
The candidates who fulfil the age limit conditions must apply for the posts of Tehsildar. It is very good opportunity for the reserved candidates as they are getting the age relaxation. The candidates must apply online before the 22nd February, 2018 as it is the last date to apply and submit the application fee on the same date.
Essential qualification – The candidates must have the bachelor degree from any recognized university/college. If the candidates are not graduated, then it is not possible for them to apply.
Important Announcement – REET BSER Application Form Correction
Desirable qualification – the candidates are desired to have the knowledge of the dialects and customs of the Himachal Pradesh and the suitability will be considered for the appointment in some eccentric areas of the Himachal Pradesh.
The candidates must have the essential qualification so that they can apply for the posts of Naib Tehsildar and Tehsil welfare officer. The candidates who know more about Himachal Pradesh become more eligible for the vacancies.
Application Fee Details
For the different candidates belonging to different categories have to pay the application fee which can be paid online now.
- The application fee for the general candidates and the candidates of the others states is 400/- which is to be paid when you fill the application.
- 100/- will be for the SC/ST of the Himachal Pradesh or for the ex-servicemen of Himachal Pradesh.
- There is no fee for the blind candidates, ex-servicemen whose normal tenure is over and are relieved and for the visually impaired candidates.
So the fee can be paid online, if the fee is not paid the admit card will not be generated of the candidates. The payment can be done through e-payment by using credit or debit card of nay bank or it can be done through e-challan at any PNB (Punjab national bank) branch.
How to apply?
The candidates who want to apply must know the procedure how to apply for the post of Naib Tehsildar and Tehsil welfare officer. The last date to fill the application form is 22nd February, 2018. After this the candidates will not be able to apply for the same as the link to apply will not be on the official website of the HPPSC (Himachal Pradesh Public service commission).
The candidates must apply as the procedure giving below which is as follows:-
- Firstly, log on to the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Public service commission i.e. hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Then you have to search for the form of application.
- The application is to be filled with all the important details required.
- The documents must be uploaded otherwise it will not be considered filled.
- According to your category, the fee of the application should be paid by the candidates.
- Check all the details whether they are properly filled and then you can submit the application form.
- Print out can be taken out if the candidates want for the future use.
As a lot of candidates will fill this application form, so they must know what is the pay scale of the different posts.
- For the post of Naib Tehsildar the pay scale will be 10300 – 34800/- + 4800 (grade pay).
- For the post of Tehsil welfare officer the pay scale will be 10300 -34800/- + 4200(grade pay).
The selection will be based on the written test and the interview. The written test includes the prelims and mains exam followed by the interview. Those candidates who will clear the merit will eligible for the mains exam and once the candidates clear the mains, then they will be called for the interview. So the candidates must prepare well for the examination as there will be a lot of competition for these posts.
for more info visit: http://www.studyfreeq.com/