National Insurance Company Limited conducts the examination of NICL administration officer every year. This examination is held in the month of June or July. A large number of candidates will appear for the examination from the various states to get the job of NICL administration officer.
The candidates must prepare for the exam so that they can do the preparation well and clear the exam. The competition has also increased for the jobs so the candidates must also work hard for the same. So, they need to give their best for success. For this, the candidates must know the syllabus and the exam pattern.
The candidates should know the exam pattern if they want to clear the exam. It is important to know the exam pattern so that the candidates do not have to waste their time just in understanding the exam pattern. In the exam of NICL administration officer, there will be three sections namely, Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning, English language.
The English language will be for 30 marks and the Reasoning and Quantitative aptitude will be for 35 marks. The duration of the exam will be for one hour. The questions will be objective type and the candidates should practice for it by practicing the online test series.
There are a lot of topics from each subject which comes in the exam. There is a total of 100 questions in the preliminary exams. The candidates must know the syllabus so that they can do the practice accordingly. The practice must be done from the previous year question papers so that they can know the type of questions which come from each section. The syllabus of the various subjects is as follows:-
- Reasoning Ability syllabus – data sufficiency, Verbal Reasoning, direction based problems, puzzles, Blood relations, coding, decoding ( new and old pattern) syllogism, seating arrangement ( liner, square and circular), input-output, order and ranking, Inequality ( Both coded and direct), alphanumeric series
- Quantitative aptitude– time and work, number series, data interpretation, data sufficiency, Boats and streams, pipes and cistern, speed and distance, data interpretation, arithmetic topics like – problem on ages, profit and loss, Mixture and allegation, quadratic equations, simple interest , compound interest, simplification, ratio and proportion, averages, mensuration,
- English language– double fillers, fill in the blanks, spotting errors, reading comprehension, sentence improvement, Para jumbles, cloze test, sentence rearrangement
- General awareness – banking awareness, current affairs, and insurance, Books and authors, important places, headquarters, important days and themes, read GK updates, banking currencies, history, and geography, Read GK updates
- General knowledge – Basic computer fundamentals, hardware, important abbreviations, history of the computer, networking, MS-office, memory, shortcuts, Excel, PowerPoint.
The candidates should check the syllabus and practice for the topics more in which they are weak. By this, they can score better and can get the marks so that they can clear the cutoff. As the competition is also increasing, the candidates must prepare well to clear the exam of NICL administration officer (AO) conducted by National Insurance Company Limited