- 1 Recruitment By The Supreme Court Of India 2018
- 2 Essential qualifications for Law Clerk
- 3 The qualification necessary for a candidate to have so that they can fill the application is as follows:-
- 4 Selection process
- 5 How To Apply
- 6 Educational Qualification For The Court Assistant
- 7 Selection Process For The Court Assistant
Recently the notification has been published by the supreme court of India for the post of court assistant 2018. The Supreme Court is the highest judicial forum which is established under the constitution of India. It is the final and the highest court where the people can appeal. It is considered to be the guardian of the India’s constitution. It was established on the 23rd January, 1950 and now it’s in New Delhi, India. Earlier the judicial committee of the Privy Council and the federal court of India were considered as the apex courts but the Supreme Court replaced them and is the highest court today.
Important Announcement – JSSC Panchayat Secretary Answer Key 2018
Recruitment By The Supreme Court Of India 2018
The applications have been invited from the citizens of India for the posts of court assistant and law clerk. It is basically on the contractual basis during the session of assignment which will commence on the 2nd July, 2018 till the court closes for summer vacation in 2019. The candidates who are interested can submit their applications as the submission was started on 1st Feb, 2018 and last date for the submission of the applications is on 28th February, 2018. The age limit is below 30 years (as on 1 January, 2018). Minimum age should be 18 years.
Essential qualifications for Law Clerk
The qualification necessary for a candidate to have so that they can fill the application is as follows:-
- The candidates must be a graduate in the bachelor degree in law from any recognized university/College/school/institution which must be recognized by the Bar council of India and by law for the enrollment of an advocate.
- Those candidates who are still studying in the fifth year of the law course will also be eligible for the post but they should have the qualification of law at the time of interview or before the assignment of law clerk.
- Proper knowledge of the computer must be there which includes the retrieval of the information from different search engines like Lexis Nexis,Manupatra, Westlaw,SSC online etc.
If the candidates will have the above qualification then they will be eligible to apply for the posts of court assistant and law clerk. If the non eligible candidates apply then their application will not be accepted. The candidates who are eligible must apply for these posts.
New Updated – RKCL RSCIT Answer Key 2018
There will be two rounds. First, there will be the written test and the second will be the personal interview. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks secured in the written test given by the candidates. On the basis of the written test, the merit list will be prepared and the names of the candidates will be shortlisted. For the interview, the candidates called will be around three times of the requirement which is actually required. Then the final list will be prepared according to the written test and the interview. The pay scale for the law clerk is 30,000/- and the interested candidates can apply for this online. In the four centres the test will be conducted in Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai and Kolkata.
How To Apply
To apply the application fee has to be submitted, it is 200/-plus the charges of the bank when paid online. The payment can also be done through the gateway by the UCO bank. The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply through the official website of the supreme court of India. The last date to apply is 28th February, 2018.
Educational Qualification For The Court Assistant
For the posts of court assistant there are total 15 vacancies and the initial pay for this post is 44900/- the qualification which is necessary for the post of court assistant is follows :-
- Bachelor of technology in computer science, bachelor of engineering or the one who has three years experience in the computerisation, MSc. in the computer science from any recognised university, master’s degree in the computer application or three years experience in computerisation or 60% marks from the recognised university or having 4 years experience in the field of computerisation.
- Candidates have law degree from the recognised university is preferred and considered to be the additional qualification.
Selection Process For The Court Assistant
- The written test is taken which is of objective test, and then the technical aptitude test is taken which is of objective test, aptitude test and then the interview.
The candidates can apply for this post on the official website of the supreme court of India along with the photograph and the documents. The candidates need to apply before the last date, then they can prepare for the written test which will be conducted by SCI and then the candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview. For the vacancies the eligible candidates need to apply and then candidates who will be in the final list can take up the assignment.
for more info visit: http://www.studyfreeq.com/