Those who want to apply for the recruitment process 2018 in Reserve bank of India can apply before the due dates. The official notification regarding the recruitment of the candidates has been posted. All the interested candidates can apply in here. This recruitment process takes place every year wherein many of the eligible candidates get selected and make their future. This year 27 posts of “assistant” have been released. The candidates who are found to be eligible can fill in the application form and start preparing for the selection exam.
The candidates should not forget to download the official notification in their system so that they don’t have the urgency to visit the official webpage again and again. The candidates have been notified about the selection procedure, application form filling starting and last date, application fees submission procedure and its last date, call letter issue date, result declaration date, joining date, exam date and time, pattern of written exam, eligibility criteria, pay scale, job location, and name of posts and vacant seats for each post. The candidates can get to know about all the important information here only and they won’t have to reopen the site time and again.
Recruitment Details Regarding Reserve bank of India Assistant Post:
- Post name: assistant (special recruitment drive for PwD candidates)
- Number of vacant seats: 27 ( 5 posts for visually impaired people, 10 posts for hearing impaired people, 8 posts for orthopedically handicapped people and 4 posts for 4th category)
- Pay scale: Rs 13150-32990/- per month
- Eligibility criteria: the candidates must possess bachelor’s degree in any field from a well known university or college with the full fledged knowledge of computer and the local language
- Selection procedure: the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of online preliminary examination and then main examination and then the language proficiency test
- Application fees: Rs50/- (through online mode)
- Starting date : 30 January 2018
- Last date of submission: 19 February 2018
- Date of preliminary examination : 6 April 2018
- Date of the main examination: 7 May 2018
- Location of examination: all over India
- Age limit: the minimum age of the candidate must be 20 years and the maximum can be 28 years
- How to apply: the interested candidates may apply online through the official website of the Reserve bank of India positively within 26 Jan to 15 Feb. 2018
The candidates can accordingly apply for the submission of the application form and after going through the decided examination on the scheduled dates, they will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance. The candidates must firstly see the educational qualification required and then apply for the post so that there are discrepancies. A lot of instructions are given in the entire notification and it is a must for the candidates to go through all of them. This will prevent any kind of mistake by the examinee. The candidates will get a joining letter as a proof that they have been appointed for the job. The job instructions have already been provided above and they must be read thoroughly by the candidates. The reservation of the seats according to the categories has also been mentioned above and it should be kept in mind. The other information pertaining to it will be updated after the official recommendations by the Indian government. The age relaxation has been made for SC/ST candidates of 5 years, for OBC candidates for 3 years, fro ex servicemen for a period of 3 years and for the candidates having work experience in RBI for 3 years. The candidate must be equipped with all the latest advances made in the notification of the recruitment regarding RBI.
The interested candidates must apply before the due date and give in their applications forms. The RBI offers its candidates a well payed government job which is very hard to find these days. The qualification needed is not much as compared to the advantages that it offers. All the incentives and luxuries of a government job will be provided. It is very easy to apply for this as the candidates can login to the official website of RBI where a blinking link namely applies here would be present. After clicking on that, another form will be opened which must be filled in correctly after careful reading. The candidates’ details must be authentic and reliable because they would be cross checked at the time of examination. After this, the form can be submitted by paying a cash of Rs 50/-. This will ensure the submission of your application form and the candidates must not forget to take out a hard copy of this. This must be kept safe and attached with the documents that the candidates will be bringing on the examination date.