There are many numbers of candidates who display a great interest in joining the Rural Development Department Recruitment. Also, those currently working are looking for the next examinations so that they can apply for a senior post. This exam is conducted every year and many skilled and intelligent candidates are selected for the same. Similarly, this year also, the process is being conducted and the candidates can take part in it. The official notification regarding the jobs has been put up and this year following posts have been released which are 945 in number:
- Extension officer (panchayat)- 74 posts
- Jr Asst. HQ- 24 posts
- Gram sevak and gram sevika- 147 posts
- Junior asst( anchallik panchayat)- 100
- Tax collector cum road mohrar- 450 posts
- Gaon panchayat secretary- 150 posts
Candidates who are found to be eligible must apply in before the last date of form submission. If anyone is not eligible for the post, he is requested not to take part in the admission selection. The eligibility criteria can be checked from the notification. The notification has another list of many details like selection procedure, application form submission and last date, the fees submission, the entire procedure, eligibility criteria, pay scale, job location, name of posts, vacant seats and other details. These details have been enlisted so that the candidates don’t waste much of their time in searching on the official websites.
Recruitment Criteria For Selection
- Name of posts:
1 extension officer- 74 posts
Pay: Rs 14k-49k/-
2 Jr Asst Hq- 24 posts
Pay: Rs 14k-49k/-
3 gram sevak and gram sevika- 147 posts
4 Jr Asstt- 100 posts
5 tax collector cum road mohorar- 450 posts
6 gaon panchayat secretary- 150 posts
Pay: Rs 14k-49k/-
- Educational Qualification: the candidates applying must be graduates in any field from some recognized university or college but for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary the candidates must be commerce graduate. Also, the candidates must have a fluency in the local language either Assamese/Bengali/bodo besides English language in order to maintain discipline in his job.
- Age limit: The age of the candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 43 years. The upper age limit has only been relaxed for the SC/ST candidates and that is by 5 years
- Application fees: The fees for the general category candidates is Rs250/- whereas for the SC/ST candidates, it is Rs 150/- and the candidates possessing a BPL certificate need not pay any fees. The fees submission procedure in applicable only online.
- Selection process: The examination will be conducted in 6 states namely Guwhati, Bongaigaon, Texpur, Silchar, Jorhat and Dibrugarh. A written test will be conducted which will be common in all the 6 states in order to maintain an unbiased discipline. For the post of Gaon Panchayat secretart, the examination will be different. The written test that will be conducted will be of 100 marks and will be OMR based. 100 questions will be there of 1 mark each. Negative marking of ½ marks is also present for each wrong answer. The question paper will consist of 3 sets namely logical, reasoning, aptitude, comprehension and matters related to history and culture of Assam and India and general knowledge questions. The candidates can use black or blue ball pen to encircle the question answers. The test duration will be of 3 hours. Based on the marks aggregate, the final merit list will be prepared.
- How to apply: the candidates are requested to apply online only as no other mode is available. The instructions will be given above the form itself. The candidates must read the carefully prior to filling the application form. The form will be available for filling from 10am of 22/12/17 to midnight of 21/1/2018.
The candidates can thus apply as soon as possible and buck up for the examination. Since Gaon Panchayat secretary post has a different educational qualification, the test for it will also be different and will be notified accordingly. For the rest of the posts, the candidates must start preparing according the syllabus that has been provided. The candidates can also search in for the last few years question papers related to the examination. The aspirants can thus apply for the application form after preparing for the examination. Also, the eligibility criteria has been carefully mentioned in the article and it must be read carefully by the readers too so that the ones who don’t fulfill it, do not apply for the examination. This will save their as well as our time. Moreover, the details that the candidates fill in regarding themselves must be authentic as they would be verified at the time of the examination. These were the important guidelines regarding the examination.
for more info visit: http://www.studyfreeq.com/