In Shimla, govt. job vacancy has been released by district court recruitment team for peon and chowkidar post. Candidates, who want to apply in this recruitment process, can send their application form to the district court authorities. Official notification and application form is available on the web page of Shimla district court. Only one of selection procedure is involve in this recruitment process. Interested and eligible candidates can take part in it. some information from official notification is available here.
Read Also – FCI Punjab Watchman Answer Key 2017
Information about District Court Recruitment 2018:
- Name of conducting body: Shimla district court
- Website: ecourts.gov.in/shimla
- Work location: Shimla
- Experience required: both fresher and experienced candidates are welcomed
- Total number of vacant posts: 05 (03 posts are for general category candidate)
- Name of vacant posts: peon and class VI (chowkidar and orderly)
- Vacant post distribution:
Peon – 02 posts
Class VI (chowkidar and orderly) – 03 posts
Starting date for submission of filled application form: 31 – 01 – 2018
Last date for submission of filled application: 20 – 02 – 2018
Date of interview: updated soon
Job category: state govt. job
Application mode: offline
District and Sessions Judge,
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Selection process: There is only one round of recruitment process for selecting candidates for district court which is face to face interview
- Salary offered: Candidates, who will select in this recruitment process 2018, will get Rs. 4900 /- to Rs. 10680 /- per month. With salary, grade pay will also provided of Rs. 1300 /-. Recruitment officials said that all allowances will also given ton candidates by following all rules.
- Application fees: As per rules of Shimla district court, there are no application charges for peon or class VI recruitment 2018
- Age Limit: Age group for district court recruitment 2018 for Shimla court is 18 years to 45 years. There is rule for providing age relaxation to SC, ST and OBC category candidates. Such candidates will get age relaxation in upper age limit.
- Educational qualification: Only 10th class passing certificate is required for district court recruitment 2018 from well known and establish university or institute.
*Note: candidates, who will call for interview, did not get any TA / DA from recruitment organizing team.
Important Link – IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Answer Keys 2017
Many eligible and interested candidates are here for Shimla district court recruitment 2018 who do not that how to download application form and how to fill it. Such candidates are wasting their precious time here and there. With each passing days, last date for application submission is coming near but they did not have application form. For saving their time and with purpose of help, we have provided number of steps. Just follow the all given steps in given manner and your precious time will be saved.
- First, you have to visit to official webpage of Shimla district court recruitment 2018 which is ecourts.gov.in/shimla
- Now, you are on home page and you will see many tabs here
- You have to click on careers tab, and number of recruitment notification will visible to you.
- This recruitment notification is latest and will on top.
- Click on this notification and link
- Save this notification in your system and read it complete so that you can get detailed information.
- Take print out of the application form, which is attached in last of notification.
- Fill all asked information in this application form and put your signature where required (without signature application will rejected)
- Attach the photocopy of all documents with filled application form in the series which is in notification
- Place all these in an envelope and write the name of post on top of the envelope.
- Now, you have to post this envelope at the above given postal address before or on 20 – 02 – 2018
Now, you should have to start preparation for interview round. Every candidate has some idea that what type of questions will ask in interview, you can prepare their answers accordingly. Do not worry that your call letter is not available. Without call letter, recruitment team will not conduct interview round. In the call letter, date and venue of interview is specified and you will notify when it is available. When you have to go on interview venue, try to reach at venue atleast 30 minutes before the starting time of interview. Recruitment officials of Shimla district court recruitment 2018 will ask you to show your all documents in original and Xerox copy which you have posted to their postal address. So, keep all documents with you in original and Xerox copy. It will be beneficial for you if you carry 2 – 3 Xerox copies of all documents.
We wish you very good luck to you for your participation in this recruitment process. For getting new information about this process, be connected with us through our web page.
for more info visit: http://www.studyfreeq.com/