The Staff selection commission has released the notification for the stenographer recruitment 2018. SSC was established on the 4th November, 1975 and recruits the eligible and talented organisation for the various vacancies in various departments of the government. The staff selection commission has seven regional offices in India. The SSC stenographer recruitment will recruit the candidates for the group C and D. All the details regarding the recruitment can be checked on the official website of the SSC. The candidates who will be eligible can fill the application form and those who will not be eligible will be disqualified.
Eligibility criteria for SSC Stenographer Recruitment
The candidates who will be eligible to fill the application form are as follows:-
- The candidates should be citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- The candidates who are of Indian origin but have migrated from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, Uganda, Zaire, Malawi, Vietnam or Ethiopia.
- The refugee who is Tibetan who came to India before 1st Jan, 1962 to settle in India permanently.
Read Also – Deputy Commissioner Office Recruitment 2018
The candidates who want to apply must have done passed their 12th standard or a degree from recognised university or college. Those applicants who will provide the documentary evidence that they have been passed, before the cut off or the result of the examination will be eligible for the examination. So the candidates who will have these qualifications will be eligible to fill the application form and can give the exam. To check more information related to the eligibility criteria can be checked on the official website of the Staff selection commission.
As per the notification of the SSC, the candidates must have minimum age of 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years as on 1.8.2018. The age relaxation has also been provided to the following candidates:-
- If the candidates belonging to the scheduled caste or scheduled tribe will be provided relaxation up to 5 years.
- If the candidates who belong to the other backward classes are provided age relaxation for up to three years.
- Five years relaxation has also been provided to the candidates of the domicile of Jammu & Kashmir from the period of 1st Jan, 1980 to 31st dec, 1989.
- The blind candidates or the deaf-mute will also be provided with 10 years relaxation.
For the post of stenographer, the candidates have to fill the application form on the official website of the staff selection commission. There are two phases in which the form is to be filled. In the first phase, the important details about the candidates are to be filled like name, qualification, date of birth etc. In second phase, the online payment of the application fee has to be done which is 100/-.
The candidates can fill the application form for the stenographer recruitment from the 7th July, 2018 and the last date for the submission of the application form is 30th July, 2018. The admit card must be downloaded by the candidates 10 days before the date of examination. The date of examination will be 4th September, 2018 to 8th September, 2018.
Important – Department of Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2018
How to apply?
The candidates have to apply on the official website of the Staff selection commission. A procedure must be followed by them to fill the application form which is as follows:-
- First you have to log on to the website ssc.nic.in
- The official notification of the stenographer recruitment must be downloaded and all the details must be read carefully.
- Then there will be a link name ‘apply online’, click on it and apply.
- Fill all the proper details in the application form.
- All the important documents must be uploaded and the application fee must be paid by the candidates online.
- Once all the details have been filled then click on ‘submit’.
- For the future use, print out can also be taken out by the candidates.
The pay scale for the Grade C and Grade D posts are different. So these are as follows:-
The Pay scale for the group C is Rs9300 -34800. The initial pay is Rs.5200 and grade pay is Rs.4200. the total pay for the grade C is 14500.
The pay scale for the group D is Rs.5200 – 20200. The initial pay is 5200/- and the grade pay is 2400/- The total pay for the Group D is Rs.7600.
The candidates will have to appear for the online test for the post of stenographer which will be for 2 hours. Those who are visually handicapped will be provided 40 minutes extra for the test. Then those who will clear the exam will have to appear for the skill test which is the typing test which should be 100 wpm and 80 wpm in English and Hindi respectively. So the candidates interested must start preparing for the examination.
for more info visit: http://www.studyfreeq.com/