Telangana Postal Circle GDS department conducts the examination for the recruitment of the candidates for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. The examination for the GDS is held in the various centres in the Telangana. Telangana Postal Circle GDS department invites application from the eligible candidates and a lot of candidates fill up for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. The competition for the job has been increasing day by day so the candidates must prepare well so that they can clear the cut off. It becomes very important for the candidates to know the syllabus of the Gramin Dak Sevak exam.
If the candidates want to clear the exam, then they should know the syllabus so that they can study for the exam by making a proper time table. If they want to score good marks the candidates should prepare a plan how they will complete the syllabus so that no topic is left for the exam. They can also download the previous year question papers from which they can know the pattern of the examination. There are solved question papers also available which are really helpful for the candidates to score good marks as they can get to know how to attempt the difficult questions. One will get an idea how to complete the exam on time by practicing daily. This will help in enhancing the speed of solving the questions. There are various downloading links from which the candidates can download the exam papers. There will be four sections in the exam mathematics, English language, general knowledge and reasoning, telugu language.
The syllabus for the examination is as follows:-
- General knowledge– political science, new inventions, national news (current), world organisations, Indian culture, famous places, important dates, economic issues in India, History of india,books and author, geography of India, international issues, countries and capital, national dance, tribes, artists, music and literature.
- Mathematics –probability,statistics,trigonometric functions, matrices and determinants, logarithm, mathematical induction, solutions of triangle, complex numbers, ratio and proportion, graph, interest, equations, surface area and volumes, square and square root, cube and cube root.
- English – sentence rearrangement, synonyms, antonyms, error spotting, idioms and phrases, one word substitution, vocabulary, fill in the blanks, sentence structure, grammar, subject verb agreement.
- Reasoning– similarities and differences, problem solving, judgement, non verbal series, decision making, relationship concepts, spatial orientation, observation, coding and decoding, space visualization, relationship concepts, discrimination, non verbal series.
TS Postal Circle Postman/MG Exam Pattern 2018:
First check the exam pattern for Aptitude Test/ Written test for Postman And Mail Guard Posts. Aptitude Test is divided in three sections and 100 multiple choice objective questions will be asked in aptitude test. Exam duration is 120 minutes only. Each question carry equal marks means one mark for every correct answer.
|S.No.||Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|3||Part C||English Language||25||25|
How to download the syllabus?
To download the Telangana Postal Circle GDS syllabus the candidates can visit the official website. It can be downloaded very easily by the following steps:-
- Visit the official website www.appost.in.
- Then the candidates have to click on the ‘Academic syllabi’ button and then the notifications must be read carefully.
- Then you click on the notification which you want to check.
- The pdf file will get open once you click on it and you can save it for the future reference.
Thus, the candidates can easily download the study material for the exam.
For more Study Materials Visit StudyFreeq.com