In Uttar Pradesh, BTC is considered compulsory qualification for the primary level teachers’ appointment. UP BTC is also known as UP D.El.Ed. UP D.El.Ed means diploma in elementary education. UP D.El.Ed is for 2 years to train the teachers of the classes 1 to VII. Only those students can appear in the examinations like state TET, CTET, and UPTET who have done diploma in the elementary qualification. The authority responsible for the UP BTC is Pariksha niyamik Adhikari. UP D.Ei.Ed has become compulsory for the teachers who teach in the class 1st to 5th class.
BTC is a course of 2 years with four semesters. The candidates can apply for UP BTC according to their eligibility. The age limit must be checked by the candidates before registering themselves.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years.
As a lot of candidates have applied for the Basic Training Certificate examination, so the candidates must prepare well so that they can clear the examination. To get high score the candidates must prepare hard and focus on the studies. The candidates must get the study material which can help them in getting higher score. They can also check the previous year papers to know the exam pattern. Once the candidates get to know the exam pattern it becomes easier to clear the exam. There are a lot of books available for the candidates from which they can prepare for BTC exam. Some of the books from which the candidates can study for the BTC examination are as follows:-
- Ganit shikshan
- Shikshan adhigam ke Siddhant
- Hindi shikshan
- Bal siksha evam seekhne ki pariksha
- Vigyan sikhsha
Those candidates can apply who have completed the graduation ( B.Sc, B.com, B.A, BBA. B.tech, B.C.A). The candidates from commerce, arts and science students also have the eligibility to apply for the BTC examination.
Steps for filing the application form
- To register for the BTC examination the candidates need to register themselves by entering the username, phone number, email id and password.
- After this the verification of the email address is done by sending the email verification code to the candidates.
- Even the mobile verification is done by signing the code on the registered mobile number. Then you have to click on verify.
- Then the candidates can sign in by entering the username and password. Then the application form can be filled.
- Enter all the details of yours on the application form.
- Enter all the qualification details and other information which is required.
- Then the candidates have to make the college preference.
- Upload the documents required. The candidates must read the instructions before uploading the documents.
- After this, the payment of the application fee is done and it can be done with the help of net banking, debit card or e-wallet.
Thus, the candidates can easily get the study material to clear the UP BTC exam.