Every year institute of banking personnel conducts the exam of PO in which a lot of candidates appear. There is a lot of competition among candidates to get the job of clerk. The application must be filled by the candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria. It is not an easy task to crack the exam of IBPS PO as it needs passion, dedication and hard work.
Those candidates can clear the exam who prepare hard and for this, it is important for them to know the syllabus and lastest IBPS PO study material and exam pattern. By this, only the candidates will be able to clear the cut-off.
It is very important for the candidates to know the exam pattern as without knowing the exam pattern the candidates won’t be able to attempt properly. When you will know the exam pattern you can make the strategy of how you are going to attempt the exam.
This will help you in attempting the IBPS PO exam with accuracy. In the exam, there will be three sections. There will be 35 questions of numerical ability, 35 questions of reasoning ability and 30 questions of English.
The time duration is 60 minutes. So accordingly, the candidates must prepare so that they can attempt a maximum number of questions in the exam. For this, the candidates can prepare for it by practising the online test series as by this the speed of solving the questions can be increased.
The candidates must know lastest IBPS PO study material and exam pattern. Without the study material, the candidates will not be able to know the topics for which they should prepare hard. The books from which the candidates can do the preparation for all the subjects are given as follows:-
- N.K. Singh – Quantitative aptitude test – Upkar publication
- R.S Aggarwal – a Quantitative aptitude for competitive examinations – S.chand
- Rajesh Verma –Fast track objective arithmetic – Arihant
- Edgar Thorpe – Test of Reasoning – Pearson
- R.S Aggarwal – A modern approach to verbal and non-verbal Reasoning –S.Chand
- B.S. Sijwali – A new approach to reasoning: Verbal, Non-verbal and Analytical- Arihant
- Edgar Thorpe-Objective English –Pearson
- Normal Lewis –Word power made easy – Penguin
- R.S. Aggarwal, Vikas Aggarwal- Objective General English –S.chand
- Wren and Martin – High school English Grammar and competition –S.Chand
- Kiran publication –Objective computer Knowledge and literacy
- Arihant – Objective computer awareness for general competition exams
So, the candidates must prepare from the above books thoroughly. When the preparation is done from the books which have the entire syllabus given in it then the candidates can cover all the topics. As sometimes the topics are left but from the books, the candidates can practice for all the subjects properly.
It should not only be done from the books but also the sample papers must be practised as with this the candidates can get to know more about the type of question which comes in the exam. Thus, the candidates must practice hard to clear the IBPS PO exam.